Industry Collections System Requirements Supported OS:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium ², Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Pro, Enterprise
² Autodesk Recap, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk InfraWorks, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional not supported on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type:
- AMD Athlon™ 64 or AMD Opteron™ with SSE2 technology
- Intel Xeon® or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- Autodesk Infraworks: Dual-core Intel® Core™2 or equivalent AMD processor (Quad-core Intel® Core™ i7, 6-core Intel® Xeon®, or better processor highly recommended); to use the ray traced rendering functionality, CPU must support SSE 4.1
- Autodesk Revit:Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Autodesk® Revit® will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
Minimum: 2 GB RAM (32-Bit OS: 3 GB Recommended; 64-Bit OS: 8 GB Recommended) Exceptions:
- Autodesk ReCap, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Showcase, Autodesk Revit
4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional
8 GB RAM or greater
8 GB RAM or greater (16+ GB RAM Recommended)
- Autodesk InfraWorks™ 360 LT
8 GB RAM (16+ GB Recommended) Video:
Minimum: Windows display adapter capable of 1280x1024 (1600x1050 Recommended) with True Color capabilities Exceptions:
- 3D Modeling in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Raster Design: 1280 x 1024 True color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card.
- Autodesk Showcase®: Certified hardware-accelerated graphics card with a minimum of 512MB graphics memory (1GB recommended) and DirectX® 9 support.
- Autodesk ReCap: Windows display adapter capable of 1600x1050 with True Color capabilities. OpenGL® 3.3 capable graphics device with 256 MB memory
- Autodesk 3ds Max: Refer to the Recommended Hardware wizard for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
- Autodesk Navisworks Manager: 1,280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1,920 x 1,080 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended). Direct3D and OpenGL capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum)
- Autodesk Revit: Windows display adapter capable of 1024x768 (1600x1050 Recommended) with True Color capabilities. DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk.
- Autodesk Inventor: Microsoft Direct3D 10 capable graphics card. Please refer to the Autodesk published graphics card information.
- Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT: Display resolution 1,280 x 1,024 or greater. Any DirectX® 10.1 capable graphics card with 2 GB (or more) graphics memory, supporting 8x Antialiasing (8x AA), such as NVIDIA Quadro® 5000 or 6000 for desktops and NVIDIA Quadro 2000M or GeForce® GT 650M for laptops; (Any DirectX 10.1 capable graphics card with 1 GB graphics memory supporting 2x antialiasing (2x AA) minimum)
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional: 1280 x 1024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color. Dedicated video card with hardware support for OpenGL® spec 1.4 or later and support for DirectX® 9 or later
50 GB Pointing Device Minimum:
MS-Mouse compliant (Three-button recommended) Autodesk Revit: 3Dconnexion® compliant device, if desired. Media:
Download via internet or installation from USB 2.0 key Connectivity:
Internet connection for license registration, prerequisite component download, Subscription-enabled features, and full user assistance documentation. Software:
Minimum: Microsoft Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)
- Autodesk Inventor: Adobe® Flash® Player 15. Microsoft® Excel 2007, 2010 or 2013 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, and spreadsheet-driven designs. 64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional: For Results Connect additionally Microsoft Office Excel 2010 or 2013 32-bit or 64-bit
- Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11, Google® Chrome™ (latest), or Firefox® (latest)
- Citrix® XenApp™ 6.5 FP2
- Citrix® XenDesktop™ 5.6
- Autodesk Showcase, AutoCAD Raster Design, Autodesk 3ds Max Design, Autodesk ReCap, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional Not Supported
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage Citrix® XenApp™ 6.5 FP2 not supported.