Better workflows. Boosted productivity. Architects, engineers, and designers rely on Autodesk® AutoCAD® to work smarter. Subscribe to AutoCAD to access seamless workflows, specialized industry toolsets, and new automations to help you achieve the ultimate productivity in 2D and 3D design. Get work done faster anytime, anywhere, with the included AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
System requirements for AutoCAD including Specialized Toolsets
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
2.5–2.9 GHz processor Recommended:
3+ GHz processor
8 GB Recommended:
1920 x 1080 with True Color. High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card) Display Card: Basic:
1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant Disk Space:
6.0 GB Browser:
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2008 R2 editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
8 GB RAM or more. Disk Space:
6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements. Display Card:
1920 x 1080 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card
64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with large datasets, point clouds and 3D modeling and required if you are using Model Documentation or Point Clouds