Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture software is the version of Autodesk® AutoCAD® software for architects. Create designs and documentation more efficiently using tools built specifically for architects. Tedious drafting tasks can be automated, helping you to reduce errors. Familiar AutoCAD working methods and an intuitive environment help to provide productivity gains while giving you the flexibility to learn additional features at your own pace. And TrustedDWG™ technology makes it easier to share and communicate designs with engineers and the extended project team. Help accelerate project reviews and approvals using integrated rendering tools to create more realistic design visualizations. AutoCAD Architecture offers a faster way of working for architects familiar with AutoCAD software.
System requirements for AutoCAD Architecture
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
2.5–2.9 GHz processor. Recommended:
3+ GHz processor Memory: Basic:
8 GB. Recommended:
1920 x 1080 with True Color. High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card) Display Card: Basic:
1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant. Recommended:
4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant. Disk Space:
10.0 GB Browser:
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling:
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
8 GB RAM or more. Disk Space
: 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements. Display Card:
1920 x 1080 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with large datasets, point clouds and 3D modeling and required if you are using Model Documentation or Point Clouds.