Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is AutoCAD® software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems. It contains all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material. AutoCAD Electrical provides a library of more than 700,000 electrical symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables electrical and mechanical teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk® Inventor® software. AutoCAD Electrical offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
AutoCAD Electrical System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
8 GB Recommended:
: Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color High Resolution
& 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant. Recommended
: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant Disk Space
: 12.0 GB Browser:
Google Chrome™ Network:
Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
: MS-Mouse compliant NET Framework
.NET Framework Version 4.7
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling:
8 GB RAM or more Disk Space:
6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements Display Card
: 1920 x 1080 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with large datasets, point clouds and 3D modeling and required if you are using Model Documentation or Point Clouds.