Inventor LT™ software introduces 3D mechanical CAD and Digital Prototyping into 2D workflows. Expand your engineering process with powerful, part-level parametric modeling, multiCAD translation, and DWG™ drawing views.
Inventor LT System Requirements:
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
CPU Type ² Recommended:
Intel® Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater Minimum: Intel® or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
Recommended:12 GB RAM or more Minimum:6 GB RAM
Installer plus full installation: 15 GB
Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higher Minimum
: Microsoft® Direct3D 10® capable graphics card. See the Certified Hardware
1280 x 1024 or higher. Recommended
: scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.
- DVD-ROM ⁴
- Internet connection for Autodesk® 360 functionality, web downloads, and Subscription Aware access
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or equivalent.
- Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, thread related commands, clearance/threaded hole creation, Revision Tables and spreadsheet-driven designs. Excel Starter®, Online Office 365® and OpenOffice® are not supported.
- 64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ and Autodesk® Vault must both be the same language on a given computer. English versions of these applications will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications will run on operating systems of that same language.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets.
- Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
- DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing from USB or software download.