Inventor Professional 3D CAD software offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they are built to deliver better products faster.
Inventor Professional System Requirements:
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Recommended: Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater
- Minimum: 64-bit Intel or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
- Recommended: 20 GB RAM or more
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM for less than 500 part assemblies
Installer plus full installation: 40 GB Graphics:
- Recommended: Microsoft Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higher
- Minimum: Microsoft Direct3D 10® capable graphics card or higher
1280x1024 or higher. 100%-200% recommended scaling.
For Complex Models, Complex Mold Assemblies, and Large Assemblies (typically more than 1,000 parts)
- DVD-ROM ⁴
- Internet connection for Autodesk® 360 functionality, web downloads, and Subscription Aware access
- Adobe® Flash® Player 15 ⁵
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11 or equivalent
- Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread related commands, clearance/threaded hole creation, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations. Excel Starter®, Online Office 365® and OpenOffice® are not supported.
- 64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later
Intel Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.30 GHz or greater Memory:
24 GB RAM or greater Graphics:
Recommended: Microsoft Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higher