Raster to vector tools in AutoCAD® Raster Design software can help you convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
System requirements for AutoCAD Raster Design
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor. Recommended:
3+ GHz processor. Memory: Basic:
8 GB Recommended:
Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color. High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card) Display Card: Basic
: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant. Recommended:
4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant. Disk Space:
6.0 GB. Browser:
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling:
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
8 GB RAM or more. Disk Space:
6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements. Display Card:
1920 x 1080 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with large datasets, point clouds and 3D modeling and required if you are using Model Documentation or Point Clouds.