Revit® BIM software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. Revit is a single software application that supports a BIM workflow from concept to construction. Use Revit to model designs with precision, optimize performance, and collaborate more effectively.
Revit Minimum: Entry-Level Configuration
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit (version 1607 or higher):
Enterprise, or Pro
Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended. Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
4 GB RAM
Video Display Resolutions: Minimum:
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
1280 x 1024 with true color Maximum:
Ultra-High (4k) Definition Monitor
Video Adapter: Basic Graphics
: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color Advanced Graphics
: DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3
5 GB free disk space Media:
Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key Pointing Device:
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device Browser:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 (or later) Connectivity:
Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download