Revit LT™ software is a simplified 3D BIM tool that helps you produce high-quality 3D architectural designs and documentation in a coordinated, model-based environment. Buy a license to Revit LT Building Information Modeling software, or get more in AutoCAD® Revit LT™ Suite. The suite provides the 3D BIM tools of Revit LT, plus the 2D drafting tools of AutoCAD LT, all in a single, cost-effective package.
Revit LT System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1: Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1: Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Enterprise, or Pro
Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended. Memory:
4 GB RAM
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
- 3GB RAM switch not recommended where applicable. Revit software and system stability can be affected by memory conflicts with video drivers when the 3GB switch is active.
1,280 x 1,024 with true color, DPI Display Setting: 150% or less Video Adapter:
- Basic Graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Advanced Graphics: DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk.
5 GB free disk space Media:
Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key Pointing Device:
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device Browser:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 (or later) Connectivity:
Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download