AutoCAD® MEP software helps you draft, design, and document building systems. Create more accurate designs within a familiar AutoCAD-based environment. Increase productivity with automated drafting tasks, manufacturers’ parts, and interference detection.
AutoCAD MEP System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (desktop OS)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor. Recommended: 3+ GHz processor. Memory:
Basic: 8 GB. Recommended: 16 GB
1920 x 1080 with True Color. High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card). Display Card:
Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant. Disk Space:
12.0 GB. Browser:
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling:
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
8 GB RAM or more. Disk Space:
6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements. Display Card:
1920 x 1080 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with large datasets, point clouds and 3D modeling and required if you are using Model Documentation or Point Clouds.